Support Our Mission
Leadership Lafayette is an independent nonprofit organization funded by tuition, corporations, foundations, and individual gifts. Contributions help keep tuition at less than half the cost of program delivery, ensuring participants represent the diverse fabric of our community. Leadership Lafayette provides scholarship opportunities for representatives from nonprofit organizations, small business, and individuals self-sponsoring tuition who might not otherwise be able to participate.Give Now
How You Can Give Back
- Tell others about your experiences with Leadership Lafayette
- Encourage individuals interested in getting involved in our community to apply for our Community Leadership Program
- Give to Leadership Lafayette
- Include Leadership Lafayette in your will or estate plan!
Tax ID: 35-1537584
- Support Leadership Lafayette’s Christy Smith Endowment at the Community Foundation of Greater Lafayette
How Organizations Can Partner
- Attend events including our Learn about Leadership Lafayette events, Class Graduations, & Annual Celebrations
- Identify team members as Community Leadership Program candidates and sponsor employee participant’s tuition
- Sponsor Community Leadership Program class sessions & events
- Contribute as an annual Community Leadership Program Sponsor to help keep participant tuition at less than half the cost of program delivery
- Support Community Leadership Program Scholarships so that program participants represent the diverse fabric of our community
Ensuring Our Future Sustainability
- Give to Leadership Lafayette’s Christy Smith Endowment at the Community Foundation of Greater Lafayette:
- Establish a Planned Gift to benefit future generations
- Support Scholarships for future Community Leadership Program participants
President & Managing Partner, Demeter LP, 2015 Distinguished Alumni Leadership Award Recipient"
Participating in Leadership Lafayette in 1991 instilled a firm foundation for civic involvement and servant leadership. Relationships formed with colleagues in Class 10 through team building and experiential learning provided a framework I reference daily when bringing people together to achieve common goals in my service activities as well as my professional endeavors. The success of our community has been built and is dependent upon the knowledge, skills and traits of good leaders. Leadership Lafayette continues to be a valuable partner in developing and nurturing emerging leaders for the benefit and service of all."
CEO, SDI Innovations"
It is absolutely critical to the vitality of our community to identify and cultivate the talented individuals that have the potential, as well as the desire to someday be community leaders. Leadership Lafayette offers individuals a level of professional development and civic engagement that is unmatched. My managers have been blown away by the experience and the knowledge they gained through the program. Please join me and SDI Innovations in supporting Leadership Lafayette and our community."
Group President, Commercial Trailer Products, Wabash National"
The professional development and civic engagement experiences I gained from participating in Leadership Lafayette have been invaluable for connecting me and Wabash National in our community. As a corporation we recognize the value of additional leadership development for our high potential professionals and the unique opportunity for integrating these talented performers into our community. As local business leaders, we have a responsibility to make development programs like Leadership Lafayette a priority in our organizations. Please join me in supporting Leadership Lafayette and their efforts to improve our shared quality of life."